Friday, August 8, 2014

I wanna be wanna your Friday night!

Good morning! So thanks to my fellow line dancing friend.... I was dancing around the bedroom last night to the step by step video she sent me and she is going to record herself doing a couple others for me as well! I am so totally excited! So I now know 3 dances and  I can do one no problem and I am still working on the others. After I became tired the dancing didn't stop because I remembered there was a movie that I wanted to watch again because of all of this excitement in my life..... Footloose!



Then of course watching that.... I wanted to dance again! I would really love to teach Kris the dances because I know he could do these.... from what his sister told me last night... she said he used to dance all the time and was surprised he hadn't asked me to teach him. Which I remember when we watched Footloose the first time he said he liked the dancing so.... maybe I need to work my magic and plan us a date night of teaching/learning to line dance! 


Also, I added a new bangle to my Alex and Ani bangle collection.....

I guess I am hooked! Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

If you take anything away from this recent craziness of me now talking about nothing but line dancing all the time.... know that it never hurts to try something new in your life and it may be scary but you may end up loving it and it will spark a fire in your life you had been missing.


<3 Ashley 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...