Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Words...

Actions speak louder then words, but sometimes words can hurt more then anything else. Words don't have power to hurt, unless the person who said them means a lot to you. Think before you speak! Once those words are said they can be only forgiven but not forgotten. We all do it... we talk about people to others whether it is venting about them to others or just straight talking about them. Be mindful of who can hear. you may be hurting that person who over hears more then the person you are talking about. 

That's my wisdom for this Wednesday! Like Thumper said, "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all."

<3 Ashley




6 comments:

  1. Smart little bunny, Thumper was. Good thought to remember this dreary day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he was! Thank you for the comment! I love you mama!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awesome! I am so glad! Your Blog posts always inspires me so having you say that you love my post means a lot!

      Delete
  3. you are very welcome!! thank you following me and inspiring me to start my blog again!! simpleloveboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...