Monday, October 14, 2013

We don't sweat... We SPARKLE!!!



Yesterday October 13th in Richmond, I participated in the Sparkle Me Wild 5k with one of my good friends Candice.  I suggest everyone do at least one Color 5k in your lifetime. Candice and I had so much fun we made our own team name it being "We Sparkle." Her mom was so sweet and made us shirts to wear in the race. The race started with you getting the chance to throw your color packets in the air or at your friends and it had "color stations" that made it even more fun. Each station gave you the chance to get more color by making "Color Angels", getting sprayed with more color, and just getting to roll around in the color! By entering the race Candice and I gave back to the fight against childhood obesity. Such a great cause to have so much fun getting all colored and sparkled up! At the end of your race you even got glittery medals! If you are interested in seeing if there is a Sparkle Me Wild 5K coming to a city near you visit :www.sparklemewild.com



 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you and Candice on finishing the 5k! You two look so "sparkley" cute!

    ReplyDelete

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...