Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fashion Inspirations

My first fashion inspiration would have to be Jessica Simpson . She always looks beautiful at any event she is a part of. Her clothes, hair, make-up, jewelry, handbags, and confidence always makes me look at her as a woman I want to be. I have been a fan of Jessica Simpson since I saw her first music video air. After that, like teenagers do, my bulletin board became filled with any and all pictures I found of her in magazines. Still out of habit I buy any and all magazines she's on the cover of. I mean of course it's going to be worth my money to read an article about her.  I even remember rushing home from my dance classes to watch her in her reality show. She still looked fantastic walking around her house in sweats!  So after reading all of that and seeing that I maybe a little obsessed with her you can imagine my excitement when I found out in 2009 she was releasing her own clothing line. 

Jessica Simpson Collection is of course one of my favorites. I admit I spend hours on her website drooling over the clothes, accessories, shoes, and handbags that would look great in my own collection. 



My second fashion inspiration would be Audrey Hepburn. After all, we do all have a little black dress in our closets because of this wonderful woman. The inspiration of her isn't for me from the clothes she wore but more so for the way she always carried herself as a lady.

She is featured in my collection of dvds as well as my wall decor in my room.
 My third fashion inspiration is Lauren Conrad. I became a fan of hers from her reality shows. Seeing such a hard working woman a year older then me in such great clothes always made me excited. I admit she is one reason I shop at Kohls since they feature one of her clothing lines LC Lauren Conrad. 



Those are just a few of my fashion inspirations  Please feel free to share yours with me.

<3 Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mascara

Here is something I found to be so very interesting and yet so freaking powerful to me.  Now, I joined Younique for the discount you ge...